How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tyler Z. Your Own Question
Tyler Z.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 81183
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Tyler Z. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Maytag model PAV2300AWW. I need to replace the hose on the

This answer was rated:

Maytag model PAV2300AWW. I need to replace the hose on the water level sensor switch. How do I 'open' the appliance to get to the bottom end of the hose?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

To access, use a putty knife and push on the two hidden metal spring clips that hold the top panel to the front panel.  These clips are located in the crease between the top and front panel.  If both clips are pushed back, the top panel will unclip and hinge up and backwards so that you can look down the top of the washer in the back right corner and see where the water level hose is connected. Now to get better access, you'll need to remove the front panel. So remove the few screws coming in at the top of the front panel and the front panel will hinge forward and down. Now you have as much access as you can get.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Tyler Z. and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you