Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Washer starts goes to SUDS then to error message F35 and stops.

We are and have been...
Washer starts goes to SUDS then to error message F35 and stops. We are and have been using HE detergent. I suspect a faulty sensor. Washer is about 4 years old. Get error on all washer cycle selections. What can we do to fix this
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/22/2013
Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician

Randy 43 :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX iam happy to help you with your question today..do you have a full model number ? and no suds at all in the washer ?

Customer:

Where can I find the full model number and what does it start with?

Randy 43 :

usually around the door frame or door

Customer:

WFW9500TC01

Customer:

It is a duet steam

Customer:

No suds in washer, it is empty, the drain runs when it goes to F35

Randy 43 :

drain runs , does it drain for a long time after the water has left the machine?

Customer:

yes

Randy 43 :

if there are no suds and the water drains fine ,it will be a pressure switch , located under the main top at the right rear corner ,make sure the tube is clear but it usually is the pressure sensor , ive changed that 3 times in the last 6 months for those exact symptoms

Randy 43 :

Pressure Switch - Part #(NNN) NNN-NNNNMfg Part # XXXXX
Full Size Image

Randy 43 :

Pressure Switch

RepairClinic Item #(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Water level pressure switch

Manufacturer Number W10415587

More

$119.00

Quantity:

Customer:

Do I have to "remove" the top? I do not see anything that looks like this on the back o fthe washer.

Randy 43 :

yes , you remove the top and it is clipped in at the right hand side rear

Randy 43 :

a tube and a plug in

Customer:

Do I have to remove the top to see this pressure switch? Does the part come wiht installation instructions?

Randy 43 :

yes thge top has to come off , and the pressure switch is easy to change , just clips in and you swap the tube and plug over

Randy 43 :

did you get those posts?

Customer:

I have the top off and still do not see a part that looks like the picture. Is it th eback right as if you are facing the front loading area or the back right if you are standing behind th emachine?

Randy 43 :

when you are standing right in front, it may be somewhere around the top

Randy 43 :

that one may be on the rear panel near the steamer actually

Randy 43 :

i see it , it on the right panel beside the board a few inches down near the rear

Randy 43 :

when standing in front of the machine with the top off

Randy 43 :

Full Size Image

Randy 43 :

#20

Customer:

Could not locate the part. Is the part of the back right as you face the front? Do not see anything that looks like the part you show.

Randy 43 :

it is on the right hand side at the back as you are standing in front of the machine with the top off ,#20 in the diagram ..why bad service?

Randy 43 :

it has a rubber tube coming to it ,on a nipple ,its a small part

Randy 43 :

it may not look identical to the picture , is there any point in continuing ? or are you going to give bad service rating again after diagnosing your washer properly ..please dont rate until we are completely done

Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician
Randy 43
Randy 43
Randy 43, Home Appliance Technician