Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

MVWX600XW1 Just replaced the control board and tried the clean…

MVWX600XW1 Just replaced the control...
MVWX600XW1 Just replaced the control board and tried the clean cycle. It filled and stopped before drain. Error code is F9 E1
7/20/2013
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Hi. I'm Smitty. I am a professional appliance repair consultant here to help you diagnose, and repair, your appliance.
This indicates a long frain.
Here is the code translatoion:
Fault is displayed when the water level does not change after the drain pump is on for 10 minutes.
• Is the drain hose or the drain pump clogged? Check tub sump under impeller for obstructions.
• Is the drain hose height greater than 96"?
• Check pressure hose connection from tub to main control. Is hose pinched, kinked, plugged, or leaking air?
• Is the pump running? If not, see TEST #7: Drain Pump, page 17.
One moment and I will post page 17 for you.
The pump is accessed from the back of the unit.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX for page 17.

Here you go.

Please let me know if you have any other immediate concerns.
If not please select a positive rating at this time. Doing so will not close your question, and after you rate my service you may ask any followup questions you like. All at no additional charge.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
Best, Smitty
**How to rate your expert**

Sorry the picture feature isnt working .

Here is the direct link.

http://i41.tinypic.com/mwp9c4.jpg

Can you send me page 9 that shows how to manually test the pump?

I need to run the manual test on the pump as earlier instructions call for.

Here you go.

http://i43.tinypic.com/10i73vr.jpg

If you would like to download the complete manual please click here.

Thanks. 1 other question. My machine is a XW1 model and the manual is for XW0, Does that matter? It has caused problems when ordering parts.

One sec and I'll find out. I dont think it does. The diffrences are cosmetic and features (e.g; griddle instead of burners, warming oven, etc.)

No it doesnt make any difference.

OK but you're talking ovens instead of washing machines. Please explain.

Sorry. It was a bit hectic when I posted that. Darn neighbors were going at it again.

I did look it up on the tech site and there is no difference.

Sorry about the confusion.

So, it doesn't make any difference on the washer stands. Just want to be certain.

Not sure what you mean by washer stands?

Are you talking about pedistals that the washer sits on?

I don't know where that stands came from. I must have gotten in the juice early last night. I just want to be certain there is no difference as to parts and repairs between the X0 and X1 washer models.

LOL I know the feeling. No, no difference.