Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

jennair refrigerator is emptying water on the floor every

day...
jennair refrigerator is emptying water on the floor every day
7/17/2013
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

The defrost drain line in the freezer is clogged up. You need to remove the items from the freezer and then remove the inside back panel in the freezer. Defrost the ice and get to the drain line below the aluminum evaporator. You will see a hole once the ice is gone. Using a steamer or compressed air you need to blast the tube with air or steam to get the clog out so water flows freely down the drain into the pan below the unit. Test it by pouring a cup of water and make sure it goes down the drain hole before reassembling the unit.

All I ask is that you rate my assistance thank you!
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician