Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

I have a jade gas cook top. I need to identify the model #

I have a jade gas cook top. I need to identify the model # XXXXX I can order a new burner.

All I have is a picture mostly: https://app.box.com/s/xfowgntjg8f7taczzcgl

Also, I k now it uses these ignitors: http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Spark-Electrode/74009336/1035559

how can I identify this?
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

Open the drawer or doors below, Grab a flashlight and look up on the base of the cooktop, you should see a sticker with the model and serial number on it.

This should help you order the new parts.

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

actually I can't see anything from inside, the oven below stops me from being able to see anything....

Ok If this is a cooktop the only thing you can do is lift it out the hole in the counter to get to the model number.

Thanks!

Mike.

Hi Jennifer,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? If you are still having a problem please feel free to come back for additional assistance.

Let me know,