Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

bissell quick steamer plus water wont come out of machine

7/10/2013
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The pump may be faulty or you may have a switch issue, too. These are both common problems for the Bissell line. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

model 1960-3 j03178

There are only a few parts available for this unit, so I am not sure I am going to be able to help you. The parts information is below so you can see what is available. How old is this unit? It may be time to start considering replacing it.

CLICK HERE
Kelly, Appliance Technician

cleaner is 7 yrs old

That would be why. At that age, it has surpassed its life expectancy. With so few parts available, it is time to replace the machine.
Kelly, Appliance Technician