Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Our Samsung dishwasher fills up with hot water and does not

wash, the lights heavy,delicate and...
Our Samsung dishwasher fills up with hot water and does not wash, the lights heavy,delicate and quick are blinking, we let it vcool down over night and tried again same thing it did not wash. what is wrong with it
7/7/2013
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Thanks for using this service. Please be logged in to rate my assistance when we are done. Rating 3-5 is good, but 1-2 is bad so talk with me first.

When the Heavy and Delicate lights are blinking, this indicates an error from the temperature sensor. There are two reasons for this error:

1. The water entering the dishwasher is not warm enough.
  2. What to do: Try cutting off power to the unit via the circuit breaker for approximately 10 - 15 seconds and then cutting it back on. Then before restarting the dishwasher, run hot water in the sink. Once the water from the sink's faucet is warm/hot, shut off the faucet and start the dishwasher. This will prevent the error from occuring as warm water is now entering the dishwasher. If the error returns after running hot water into the sink, service is required.

• The heater has failed during a sanitize cycle.

• If the unit still does not work the heater for the dishwasher is likely burned out and will need to be replaced. That is a common issue on the Samsung dishwashers
    Appliance Guru
    Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
    If there was nothing more I could help you with all I ask is that you rate my assistance thank you!

where did you go did you go to sleep on me the new code is blinking normal , heavy , quick please do not leave me hanging thank you

There was something wrong with the server as I never received your reply until now. Here is what that code means

If the Normal, Heavy, and Quick lights are blinking the dishwasher is registering a low-level water error. This means there is an issue in the float sensor
    Appliance Guru
    Appliance Guru
    Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician