Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a GE Monogram ZIS480D, The refer side is 52 degrees

Customer Question

I have a GE Monogram ZIS480D, The refer side is 52 degrees (too warm)and Freezer side is fine (9 degrees), the fan appears to be running, and I reset temp to 34 degrees, but no going down after 12 hours of it running. I turned off refer at breaker for a minute and reset, but still no change. There was water down in the lower level I dried up.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  applianceguy replied 4 years ago.

applianceguy :

Hi, look in freezer at back wall, do you see frost/ice?

JACUSTOMER-g4mjnf56- :

no-not really-very little, if any

JACUSTOMER-g4mjnf56- :

it looks more like the food has some ice on it.

JACUSTOMER-g4mjnf56- :

hello-can you let me know when you will be online so that we can communicate better?

JACUSTOMER-g4mjnf56- :

This is my first time using this service so I will need some instruction. Mahalo!

applianceguy :

Site must be having problems, I cannot see your reply. I will keep checking back, sorry.

JACUSTOMER-g4mjnf56- :

I have not received any help so far except asked the question from you, so I have

JACUSTOMER-g4mjnf56- :

had to call a service person

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! There is likely an issue with the air damper assembly not opening, shown as number 367 in the breakdown, pictured below. Do you feel cold air from that part? Can you see if it is open or closed?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Had hired a service man to help, so you were not able to provide me with any services.

maybe next time