Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

kude60fxss4 dishwasher had a leak from a broken clamp, i repaired

kude60fxss4 dishwasher had a leak from a broken clamp, i repaired that and now clean light flashes and controls are locked up
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting JA to help you with this appliance question.

Does it blink 7 times then pause then blink 7 times and so on?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, and beeps as well

Ok can you tell me what buttons you have on the control from left to right?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

sure!

prowash, heavy duty, normal wash, light china, 1 hour wash, rinse onlky, proscrub, hitemp scrub, sanirinse, top rack only, pro dry, 4 hour delay start/resume, cancel/drain, and then lights that are labeled, washing, drying, clean, sanitized.

Ok the blinking light indicates there is a problem with the heating system, This could just be a phantom code or there could actually be something wrong with the heat system.

First lets try the reset.

Hit the following buttons one at a time.

hi temp scrub

pro dry

hi temp scrub

pro dry

then hit cancel and wait for the pump to stop running, you should now be able to start a new cycle.

If after this the unit starts blinking again then you have a problem with either the heater, door latch switches or thermostat, these would need to be tested with a ohm meter to find the bad part.

I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.

If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)

Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the green clean light blinks 4 times now and the hi temp/prodry steps didnt work.

Ok that will indicate that there is a problem, a part has failed likely in the heat system, take the panel off under the door, next locate the tech sheet (normally located behind the insulation on the panel) look on the tech sheet for the 4 blinking light indication, this will tell you where the problem is and the corrective action needed.

Thanks!

Mike.