The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances
3079445

Good morning, I am having the same filter light issue...but

Good morning,
I am having the same filter light issue...but the bigger issue is that the freezer icon is highlighted and next to it the #01 flashes then the # XXXXX and then -F
Any clue as to what is happening?
The temp is set for the freezer at -8 and seems fine and the ice filter is working fine except the filter light is flashing...the alarm light was on but I did get that to turn off reading your suggestions...Thanks

Hi. I'm Smitty. I am a professional appliance repair consultant here to help you diagnose, and repair, your appliance.

The F0121 error code is telling you that rthe ice maker is not working. This is most likely due to a plugged filter. Replaceing the filter and then resetting the unit will resolve the problem.

Please see the screeen shots below for the reset procedure.

graphic

Please let me know if you have any other immediate concerns.
If not please select a positive rating at this time. Doing so will not close your question, and after you rate my service you may ask any followup questions you like. All at no additional charge.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
Best, Smitty
**How to rate your expert**
http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/TH/TheHomeSmithy/2012-09-26_083144_ratings.pdf

Richard, did the reset work?

**How to rate your expert**