Ok Bill try programming the control following the instructions below, It this fails to fix the problem then I would have to assume the problem is with the sensors.
The Program Code is located on the Serial Plate on this unit after the word Code.
1. Press and hold the Door Alarm Keypad Door alarm .
2. Press and hold Freezer Temperature Down Keypad .
3. Release the Door Alarm Keypad Door alarm and wait 3 seconds.
4. The control will display PE to indicate the programming mode.
5. Entry is confirmed by pressing the Freezer Temperature Down Keypad once more.
6. The control will display the current Program CODE. This value should be validated with the Program CODE printed on the unit serial plate.
If the Program CODE is already correct, the Programming Mode is exited by pressing Door Alarm Keypad for 3 seconds.
7. Press the Refrigerator Temperature UP Keypad or Refrigerator Down Keypad to change the digit value with each key press.
8. The decimal point indicates the selected digit. Press the Freezer Temperature UP Keypad to select the next digit.
9. Once the desired Program CODE is entered, press and hold the Freezer Temperature DOWN Keypad until the Program CODE begins flashing indicating it has been saved.
If you attempt to enter an invalid Program CODE the control will not save the new code, but will beep. (The unit will NOT run with a Program CODE of 0000).Once the Program CODE has been saved the Programming Mode is exited by pressing any key. If the new code is incorrect this process should be repeated.
The Programming mode can be exited at any time by pressing Door Alarm key for 3 seconds or will exit if unattended for four minutes.
I would like to earn your highest rating, if you are not totally satisfied with my answer please hit the continue button.
If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction please feel free to come back at any time after rating me "Excellent service" for additional questions you may have at no further charge :)
Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.