Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Appliance Doc, Im going back to look at that GE dryer that

Appliance Doc, I'm going back to look at that GE dryer that we discussed the other day that the timer cuts off. You mentioned the "cycling thermostat. I'm seeing thermostats called all kinds of things. I know there are two thermostats on the shroud over the heating elements with a Thermal Fuse in between. Where is the cycling thermostat? Is it near the blower?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Yes, the cycling thermostat is actually mounted on the front of the blower wheel housing or the top of the blower wheel housing. The part number is XXXXX