Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

model number ED5JHGXRQ00 not letting any air come to the refrigerator

model number ED5JHGXRQ00 not letting any air come to the refrigerator side. freezor is doing great and evap fan is running and there is no defrost issue.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

OK so if there is no defrost issue and the evaporator fan motor is running, then that only leaves one part---your damper assembly. This is the vent that opens and closes in the upper back left corner of the refrigerator section all the way in the back corner. This flap sticks and stops opening and closing and that prevents air from going to the refrigerator from the freezer. Below is a link to the damper you'll need to order and replace to fix the issue.

CLICK HERE for damper assembly

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!