Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a fridgaire professional side by side freezer working

I have a fridgaire professional side by side freezer working fine fridge is no working model GLHS69EHSB1

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good afternoon, Open the freezer and look on the back wall, is there frost on it ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No
I can hear it running in freezer just doesn't seem to be pumping in fridge
okay this means the damper control is not opening , Damper Control AssemblyNNN-NN-NNNN      Main Product View common failure on these. its part number 115 on this diagram. you will need to replace it. I would take it apart and see if its closed then order it. heres a link that has a video to show you how, you can order it there as well. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Damper-Control-Assembly/241600905/1194800?modelNumber=GLHS69EHSB1?RCAID=1000065 thanks and best wishes, Bryan
I was wondering is you recieved my reply ? I see this question is still open and not accepted, Is there something more I can help you with ? If so please ask. If you are all set please rate me 3 or above so I will get credit for helping you, Thanks and best wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I took the spring off the door Saturday and the fridge cooled right down ,I just installed the new door a few hours ago I assume it should be working not home now , thank you for the help I will rate you from iPad texting on phone sucks.
Okay sounds like great news, good job, thanks and well wishes, Bryan