Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Bosch Axxis dryer that turns on but will not spin

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Axxis dryer that turns on but will not spin anymore.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today, do you have the model number ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I think its WTE86300US

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
sounds like you may have the drum belt wrapped around the idler pulley or motor pulley. the belt goes around the drum and through an idler pulley and the around the motor pulley. the main drum belt is number 0402 on this diagram but it doesn't show the routing. remove the top of the dryer number 0230 and see if the belt is still around the drum first.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I found the problem, the small belt that spins the larger belt was off the pulley and is partially torn. Thank you for your help

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
okay do you need a link to the part ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes please, I could use that link.

Thank you

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
I was wondering is you recieved my reply ? I see this question is still open and not accepted, Is there something more I can help you with ? If so please ask. If you are all set please rate me 3 or above so I will get credit for helping you, Thanks and best wishes, Bryan