Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.
60802242

how do you remove the trim from around the Thermador combo

how do you remove the trim from around the Thermador combo microwave oven (MBES)
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Most of the time there are very small hidden screws along the inner edge at the top and bottom, accessible only when the microwave door is open. Can you please check and post the complete model number?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

HAve already replied but believe this didint get issued for some reason.

however you didnt give me an answer but just asked aanther question.

we need someone who actually knows the answer.

Yes, I needed more information, you provided very little information. I will place your question back to the list. Please do not rate or the question will close.
hello,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am an authorized Thermador service tech and I can help you today.

Below is a link to a picture of a model MBES microwave. Does this one look like yours? if it does, then the screws are hidden in each corner of the trim. And on some models the microwave will have to be removed first before you can remove the screws to remove the trim.

Please copy and paste the link below to your browser to open and view the picture.

http://www.wdcappliances.com/cooking/microwaves/built-in-microwaves/MBES/?cse=4&gclid=CI_knNW007cCFUyZ4AodlhQAGQ

Again, The answer to your question is the screws are hidden in each corner of the trim. You will need to remove those screws to remove the trim around the microwave. Like I said above, on some model trims the screws are not easily accessible and you will have to remove the microwave first before removing the trim.

If you have any other questions please get back to me here and I will help you more.
Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience: Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.
Thank you for the positive rating. It is greatly appreciated.

Should you have any other questions or concerns with this machine please feel free to get back to me here and I will help you more for no additional charge.

Thanks again.