Barry G.
Barry G., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  27 years in home appliance repair. EPA refrigerant transition and recovery certification type I & II.
11179659

Rf267AERS samsung refrigerator is leaking water that pools

Rf267AERS samsung refrigerator is leaking water that pools and freezes under the crisper drawer.

Have removed the  box at rear of interior compartment that covers an air channel extending from above, but cannot determine how it might be related. Am going to remove cover to the left rear of interior compartment that appears to cover some sort of water reservoir.

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

Behind the wall there are some coils. There is a drain under those coils that is clogged.

Remove all of the shelves then all of the screws in the back of the fresh food section. There is one hidden screw at the top of one of the shelf hangar strips. Remove the plastic cover at the top of that strip with a small screw driver and then you can remove that screw. That will get the rear wall off.

Locate the drain, it will be buried in ice just about the center of those coils under them. Once you clear the ice you can pour warm water about 1 cup to be sure that it is cleared. That will take care of it.

If you found my answer satisfactory please login if you are not already logged in and please leave an ok or better rating. If you have any questions use the reply to expert link.

Thanks,
Barry
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I've removed the screws. Is it safe to assume that the rear wall cover has plastic clips at each spot along the vertical edge marked by an arrow on the cover?

Pull the bottom out while pulling down. That should get it off.

Thanks,
Barry
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Perfect. The styrofoam had frozen to the coils and I was trying to remove the plastic from the foam.

Last question: Where can I purchase a guide wheel for the right side supporting the Cool Select Pantry?

Give me a few minutes to get a diagram Joe.

Thanks,
Barry
Take a look below and see if I have arrowed the correct part. Both arrows are the same part number. If I have it correct it is just under $4 plus shipping at sears and I have it linked below.
CLICK HERE FOR ROLLER.

Thanks,
Barry
CLICK TO ENLARGE