Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Desplay panel is blinking 88 and 82 changing . This happened

Desplay panel is blinking 88 and 82 changing . This happened after a short power outage.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX you for choosing our service.

Look in the fresh food section up near the top for model/serial sticker and post the model number. I need the model to be able to see the diagrams.

Thanks,
Barry
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
PFSS6PKWBSS
Thank you Margaret. Give me a few minutes please.

Barry
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Are you still there
Yes I was looking for the code, I am going to relist your question, I do not have the error code list for your model. As soon as someone can help they will put a post up for you.

Thanks,
Barry

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good afternoon, I'm sorry to say those are not error codes, What has happened is the control board has failed and is throwing out random errors. you will need to order and replace the main control board. Main Control Board WR55X10763      Main Product View heres is a link to order it. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/WR55X10763/1472751?modelNumber=PFSS6PKWBSS?RCAID=1000065 I'm sorry theres no quick fix for that , the control board is part number 154 on this diagram and is located on the back of the refrigerator behind a metal cover. you can replace this yourself it just plugs in. thanks, Bryan

Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.