Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

SAMSUNG SIDE BY SIDE REFRIGERATOR FRIDGE FAN NOT GETING POWER

SAMSUNG SIDE BY SIDE REFRIGERATOR FRIDGE FAN NOT GETING POWER . WHAT STOPING POWER ? DO i REPLACE COMTROL PANNEL.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Keep in mind that the fan motor only runs when the door is shut. You'll want to shut the door, and open it quickly to make sure the fan isn't running. If it's not running, shut the door and peel back the door seal with a butter knife to make sure that the light isn't stuck on. If the light is stuck on then you have a bad door switch. If the light is not stuck on, the control board will need to be ordered adn replaced. Below is a link to the control board you'd need to order for your model. It's located on the back of your refrigerator behind the entire unit.

CLICK HERE

Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hello, thank you for you answer, we replaced that control last november charged me 300.00. could you tell be the blade that i need for the fan the wheel barrel one. oh yea the freezer freeze great do i still need the board. thanks
Yes, you would still need the control board regardless of whether or not the freezer is working or whether it was replaced in november. And below is a link to the fan blade

CLICK HERE