Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I cans set my oven temperature higher than 260 degrees. There

Customer Question

I can's set my oven temperature higher than 260 degrees. There is a large C next to the degree (0) mark where the temperature is shown in the window. I don't remember the C being there before.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

do you have a model number so we can better assist you ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can't find the model number anywhere.

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
does this have a bottom drawer ? if so look in there for a tag. also these places.
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
okay I was talking with another tech and he thinks the same thing, Your range is in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit, you need to change it back by opening the door and then pressing and holding the broil button for 5 seconds, this should change it back.
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
I was wondering if you were able to reset your range? I haven't heard back from you and noticed this question is still open. Do you need more help ? If not would you please rate me so we can close this out?If you need more assistance please ask, thanks , Bryan