Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Have a built in whirlpool oven the is not working. The oven

Have a built in whirlpool oven the is not working. The oven part is a push button that has (Sab) on touch screen and it will not cancel out . checked breaker ok the top burners are working fine but the Sab light in on the oven and i can't clear tye entry
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

"Sab" means that the oven is in "Sabbath Mode". Somehow the oven was put into sabbath mode which happens by pressing and holding the clock button. Now the oven will exit sabbath mode on it's own if you wait 72 hours. Sometimes there is no way to exit Sabbath mode before it times out. If you are able to cancel out Sabbath model on this particular unit, you do this by pressing and holding the CLOCK button for 5 seconds... so you can try that to end Sabbath Mode early.

If you need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service.