Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Am looking for replacement bulbs for Range Hood, model EHDR3618SBK. Exactly

Am looking for replacement bulbs...
Am looking for replacement bulbs for Range Hood, model EHDR3618SBK.

Exactly what model bulbs should I buy? My old bulbs do not have an ID on them.

Thank you.
5/1/2013
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So you'll want to order the bulb directly from Dacor. They are 75 watt halogen light bulbs and the part number is XXXXX You can get a much cheaper bulb at a local hardware store that will fit, but Dacor makes their bulbs about 1/4" shorter so that if you buy them from somewhere else, they will stick out. Either way, below is a link to the bulb you'd need to order.

CLICK HERE for part

In addition to that, you'll want to order a specialty tool that Dacor makes which is essentially a suction cut to gain friction on the bulb so that you can twist it counter clockwise for removal. The part number is XXXXX Below is a link to the part

CLICK HERE for tool

If you need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

One more quick question:

When I went to the link to order, the number of the bulb was different from what you had said. The number is 1194706. I ordered the 2 bulbs I needed. Are they the same as what you had said.

Yes, those are the same bulbs. 1194706 is the RepairClinic.com part number, but the manufacture part number is 62351. Those parts are one in the same.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc