Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

why iam i getting small holes in all my t-shirts in my fridgidaire

why i'am i getting small holes in all my t-shirts in my fridgidaire washer and dryer
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get us the model number ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

they replaced the front door ,no model number

oh okay. the issue is the front drum glides. the thing that I would do is a complete tune up on this however, this is actually just as cheap as replacing just the glides and this will make the machine run like new again.heres a link to the parts and a video on how to do the complete job. you can do this yourself for around $30.00. here the link. tuneup kit this will fix your machine like new. thanks and best wishes , Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

could it be the washer and not the dryer

not usually, what this usually does is the clothes get caught between the front of the dryer drum and the glides beacuse they have worn and the drum drops leaving a space .its rare the washer will do this. you can try running an old tshirt in the washer and wash it 4 or 5 times (one thats not torn or ripped) and if it gets damaged let me know. just dont dry them. that willtell you , I doubt however the washer is doing this.