Rick
Rick, Repair Guy
Experience:  25 years service experience as a technician. Experienced on both high end and regular appliances.
15929851

BOSCH EXXCEL DISHWASHER,FRONT/DOOR SO HARD TO OPEN GAVE BROKEN

BOSCH EXXCEL DISHWASHER,FRONT/DOOR SO HARD TO OPEN GAVE BROXXXXX XXXXXDLE WHICH IS AN ITEGRAL PERT OF TOP FACIA PANEL,IS THIS DIY FIX OR BOSCH ENGINNER
My name isXXXXX am going to help guide you through the repair of your dishwasher. Can you please supply me with the model number to this unit. That way I can take a look at the parts breakdown and advise on repair.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

model label not where instruction book says it should be,had from new,model is exxcel

I understand exxcel, but without the actual model number, we will never get the right part. Bosch makes changes on a lot of units with the same name. Usually on a Bosch dishwasher the model number tag is on the inner part of the door on the right side usually. Where did the book say to look?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

label should be on left side of door but is not there if I pull unit out will it be on casing anywhere

I don't believe it will be. If you have the owners manual it might be listed on the front cover at least what model numbers the book covers. If you can get me anything to work with I can try and find the necessary parts for you. This repair can be done by a DYI'er but we need a model number
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

internet pictures looks like models sgs46e12/sgs46e18

I received your information. Give me a few minutes and i will get your answer.

Leo,

I have looked at both of the models, and I can not give you a part number that I am sure will fix your unit. They just don't match up. Without the complete model number I can not look up the correct part. I believe you are going to have to have a engineer come out and take a look. I am sorry that I could not come up with a conclusive part to fix your problem. If you like I will open this up to other experts, unless you just want to get a repair person out on this.