Repairman1981
Repairman1981, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  10 years Repairing Appliances, Factory Trained in Several Major Brands Self employed owner at All Better Appliance
41736587

I have a Samsung Twin Cooling System Model SR7000DSS and we

I have a Samsung Twin Cooling System Model SR7000DSS and we are having problem with the ice making section it will not make ice, so what would you suggest for us to fix it.
thanks Meryl
Repairman1981 :

If the icemaker is laying on it's side and cannot move that is your problem. These makers are notorious for the motors just going out

Repairman1981 :

Stuck in the wrong position like this would indicate the motor went out.

Repairman1981 :

I'm gonna see if I can pull up the part number and save you a call to samsung but im in the US so I'm not sure if I can get an austrailia part number .

Repairman1981 :

They are VERY easy to change, 2 screws in the front .... then pull forward slightly and it falls down. Then unplug the wiring and reverse for install

Repairman1981 :

I can find an austrailian retailer for samsung parts (I'm sure there is one but I can't find it) Here's the samsung product support number they can either refer you out or sell directly depending on who handles the parts in austrailia. 1300 362 603

Repairman1981 :

In america it's a company called J&J international that handles them, they don't list your model so I'm guessing they are just the US distributor.

JACUSTOMER-gonlbpxg- :

i will phone the number you gave me thanks