Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

ASKO electric dryer. small from Sweden type td33 . Need a tecnical

manual. I see so few...
ASKO electric dryer. small from Sweden type td33 . Need a tecnical manual. I see so few of them I need to know where to use my screwdriver. to replace supports and belt kit. The drum is dragging on the front of the cabinate. jake.
3/16/2013
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! I am not able to locate the model you are specifically looking for. The entire list of manuals is available below. If you cannot find one that is helpful, please do not rate but simply reply and I can see what else I can find.

CLICK HERE
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi. I went to the same Asko page. It has only the customer manuals. type is TD33 and T760 is this machine. T780 is the condensing non vented model. Jake.

Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Hey Jake,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I can help you today.

On this machine all access is through the back of the unit. Very seldomly can you access these dryer to make repairs on the or through the front.

There are several screws that you will need to remove to the top and back panels of the machine to be able to remove the rear panel. in order to get to the belt and supports under the tub.

In the exploded view diagram of the machine below you will see on page 12 of 13 the panels i am referring to. Again, just remove the back panel and this will give you plenty of room to work on and fix the dryer.

Just copy the link below to your browser to open view the diagrams.

http://www.greatplainsapplianceparts.com/order/Parts%20Manuals/Asko/ASKO-Dryer/T760%20(STAINLESS).pdf

Asko doesnt have specific service manuals for these style dryers that will show you explain how to remove and work on their machines. So knowing where the parts are and what and how to get to them is about as best as i can do for you. I do have a lot of experience working on these machines so if you need more help after trying to remove the rear panel to fix this machine please get back to me here and I will help you more.

But you should find that once you have removed the number 15 or 20 torques head screws to the back of the rear panel and pulling it off you will see exactly what and where you need to work for this machine.

If you dont have any other questions for me please remember to rate my performance positively below this chat now with ok service or better rating so that I may get credit for helping you from the website.

And if you have more questions after positively rating me below please feel free to get back to me here and i will help you more for no additional charge.

Thanks again.
Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Thanks again for the positive rating and very generous bonus. It is greatly appreciated.

Should you have more questions or concerns please feel free to get back to me here at any time and I will help you more for no additional charge.

Thanks again.
Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Jon
Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician