Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.
60802242

Can I change the door on my sub zero fridge to open from right

Can I change the door on my sub zero fridge to open from right to left instead of left to right?

Jon :

Hell

Jon :

sorry I meant to say Hello

Jon :

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am an authorized Subzero service tech and I can help you today

Jon :

To answer your questions, NO.

Jon :

This model has to have the door swing be determined at the factory. And can not be switched afterwards. Unfortunately

Jon :

It is a common question in fact with almost all SubZero refs. And to be honest with you, not many SubZero models can accommodate a change in door swing after it is already made.

Jon :

Please get back to me here if you need any other help or have any other questions.

Jon :

And if you dont have any other questions please remember to rate my performance positively below this chat with ok service or better rating. And if you have more questions after rating me please feel free to get back to me here again and I will help you more for no additional charge.

Jon :

Thanks

Danielle,

Thank you for the positive rating. It is greatly appreciated.

Should you have more questions please fell free to get back to me here and I will help you more for no additional charge.

Thanks again.