Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a GU1200XTKB0 dishwasher. It will not drain after the

wash cycle. I have replaced...
I have a GU1200XTKB0 dishwasher. It will not drain after the wash cycle. I have replaced the drain pump and have the same result. What would cause faulty power to the pump or not allow the water to get to the pump?
3/1/2013
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Alright, so you need to uninstall your dishwasher and drain all the water out that you can manually. Remove the drain hose and blow through it to see if it's clear. If it's not, then you want to replace that drain hose that comes directly off the drain pump because there is a back flow preventer inside this hose that failed all the time stopping the dishwasher from draining very well or at all. You can try to stick a flat head screwdriver through that 90 degree angle to get the backflow preventer un-stuck if you wanted to try that as well. Sometimes that will get the flap working again.

If the drain hose checks good and you replaced the drain pump already, you need to test power to the drain pump when it should be draining. If you're not getting 120 volts to the drain pump then you need a new control board inside the door. If you're not getting 120 volts to the drain pump, you'll need to order and replace the control board inside the door behind the control panel. Below is a link to the control board you'd need to order for the model.

CLICK HERE

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Blocked drain hose was the issue

Thanks for the help

No problem and glad you got it all working again!
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc