applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Experience:  Ten Years experience. Certified in most major brands Including Whirlpool Frigidaire maytag Amana.
9557001

I need to turn off my frigidaire manuel timers. its an older

Customer Question

i need to turn off my frigidaire manuel timers. its an older stove with 2 manuel turning timer start and stop dials...please help...the oven works great but when i was cleaning the dials i must of turned them a little...the oven temp light really never goes off it just fades and kinda blinks when oven turned off. before the light completly turned off. if i put  the knob between bake and pre heat the light will go off then???

Category: Appliance
Expert:  applianceguy replied 4 years ago.
applianceguy :

Hi, try setting the start and stop times, then advance the clock to trip the timers.

applianceguy :

Can you check the model #, the one you gave is not coming up.

JACUSTOMER-pnqzadvt- :

im pretty sure i did thAT...ill turn the knobs around and they will pop out. the clock gives me an off option but that dont work either...the oven worked fine until i messed with the knobs...i can get it to pre heat fine but then it seems to turn off in the the middle of baking...the clock time or start and stop time dont match so its not that?

applianceguy :

Can you check the model # for me?

JACUSTOMER-pnqzadvt- :

the model # is right... there is a serial # 10CF 4673??

applianceguy :

Ok. I am not able to bring this unit up. I will opt out so another tech may be able to help. If i find the info on this unit, i will opt back in.

JACUSTOMER-pnqzadvt- :

OK...THANKS...

JACUSTOMER-pnqzadvt- :

hello??

JACUSTOMER-pnqzadvt- :

hello...if you cant help..thats ok just let me know so im not sitting here all night!!