Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a GE monogram double oven model #zet958sm2ss. The touch

I have a GE monogram double oven model #zet958sm2ss. The touch pad on top is working properly, but it no longer lights up. Thank you for your help.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today.

Good morning, If I'm getting this correct the touch pad is working (you press them and they beep and work ) correct ? But the digital display (readout) is not working correct ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
c
correct, I am able to cook with it. The instrument beeps when pressed and is working properly. However nothing on the panel lights up.

okay, Unfortunately thats not good. the digital display on the control has failed. theres only one fix for that and thats replace the control (clock) , Control erc ddhe 30 mg WB27T10903 Main Product Viewthe readout is part of the clock itself. its Manufacturer Number WB27T10903, Sears has this in stock for $342.49 but if you search other suppliers you may get this cheaper. heres the link to the Sears part. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/WB27T10903/0022/364?pathTaken=directMatch&filterPart=&pop=flush&prst=0&shdPart=WB27T10903 I wish I had better news, sorry, hope this helps though, thanks and best wishes, Bryan