Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.
60802242

bosch dishwasher mod # XXXXX h e 6 a p 0 5 u c / 0 6 . cust compl.

bosch dishwasher mod # XXXXX h e 6 a p 0 5 u c / 0 6 . cust compl. is that its giving e25 codes.help

Jon :

hello

Jon :

the e25 error is for a blocked or seized drain pump. is your dishwasher not draining?

Jon :

if this dish is not draining first check the drain hose for any blockages or kinks. if kinked or blocked remove the hose from the sink or disposal under the sink and repair the hose.

Jon :

if the drain hose is not kinked or blocked please advance to a drain cycle and tell me if you hear a humming or vibrating noise at the bottom of the machine? if you do then you may either have a clogged or seized drain motor and that would need to be checked.

Jon :

please try that and get back to me here and I will help you more.

Jon :

thanks

Jon :

If you would like to pull the machine out and tilt back to access the bottom access panel please do that first after checking the drain hose. then remove the access panel and check the drain hose and the drain pump in the machine. pull the clamps off the drain motor hoses and check for blockages there. if you dont see anything then replace the drain motor.

Jon :

if you find no blockages and the drain pump needs to be replaced it is part number 611332 and should retail for about $25.

Jon :

it can be ordered at either www.repairclinic.com or www.marcone.com or at your local appliance parts store.

Jon :

Please get back to me here if you have any other questions and I will help you more. And if you feel that I have helped to answer your questions please remember to rate my performance positively below with ok service or better rating. And if you have more questions, please dont worry, this will not close out the question after rating me. in fact, you will be able to get back to me here at any time and will be able to ask me any other questions you may have and I will help you more for no additional charge.

Jon :

thanks

Jon :

And if you have any other appliance questions that you may be stuck on either at a customers house or whenever, you can reach me directly at the following link.

Full Size Image

Jon :

or by going here.

Jon :

//www.justanswer.com/home-improvement/expert-jon-grella/

Jon :

and you will be able to ask me a question directly and not have to wait. just ask you question in the box below my profile picture.

Jon :

thanks

Customer:

do you by any chance have a diagram of this machine.it would be greatly appreciated.

Jon :

sure do

Jon :

hold on one second and i will download it here for you.

Jon : Here is a link to the sears website that will give access to all the exploded view diagrams for your machine
Jon : Just click on the link below or copy and paste it to your web browser to open and view
Jon : http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Bosch-Parts/Dishwasher-Parts/Model-SHE6AP05UC02/1794/0130000?searchedModel=She6ap05uc06&blt=
Jon : please let me know if you have any other problems or jest ions and I will help you more
Jon : pick know the model number ends ith 02 it will be the same machine and parts
Jon : You will find the drain pump in the exploded view diagram of the pump assy
Jon :

in the diagram it is number 0412 and is part number 611332

Jon :

please get back to me here again f you need any other help.

Jon :

and please remember to rate my performance positively below this chat now if you feel that i have helped you.

Jon :

Thanks again.

Jon :

are you still there?

Jon :

do you have any other questions for me now?

Mike,

Thank you for the positive rating. It is greatly appreciated.

Should you need more help please get back to me here and I will help you more for no additional charge.

Thanks again.