Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

where is the fuse panal on the Frigidaire stove model cples399eca?

where is the fuse panal on the Frigidaire stove model cples399eca? after using the self-cleaning feature on the stove the bottom oven element will not heat. wondering if a fuse blew?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good morning, most likely you tripped the high limit thermostat. Thermal FuseNNN-NN-NNNNMain Product Viewthese are resetable by pushing the red button on top of the thermostat. there are two thermostats on the back of the range. # XXXXX and 219 on this diagram. I hope this helps, thanks , Bryan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thanks man you saved me a bunch of cash!

your very welcome. have a great week !