Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

model 110.62992101 does not heat i have replaced thermal cutoff

model 110.62992101 does not heat i have replaced thermal cutoff 279769..thermistor(NNN) NNN-NNNN.thermal fuse(NNN) NNN-NNNN.thermal cutoff(NNN) NNN-NNNNthermostat (NNN) NNN-NNNN temp switch(NNN) NNN-NNNN sears kenmore there is 240 volts at dryer ne heat all

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good afternoon, have you tested the element itself for continuity ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes it has continuity

okay from what your telling me you have a bad heater relay in this. Relay(NNN) NNN-NNNNMain Product Viewits part number 15 on this diagram and its up in the control area. you need to order and replace the relay. heres a link to the part , theres also a video on how to replace it there. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Relay/3405281/528722?modelNumber=110.62992101
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

bought relay and installed it dryer seems to be working ok thanks

your very welcome, Good Job ! thanks and please don't forget to rate me 3 or above so I get credit for helping you, best wishes, Bryan