Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized
70080267

I have a lg dishwasher the drain hose was just replace but

I have a lg dishwasher the drain hose was just replace but when i went to drain the unit it would not drain at all i taken off the drain hose to see if any thing was stuck in it but there is not a thing in it. the model is a LDF6810ST/02
Hi my name isXXXXX have been an appliance repair tech since 1992.
Do you have a garbage disposal? Sometimes when hooked to that the rubber notch is left in place. Please check, and post back to me and we will try something else.
Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL IS OKAY I EVEN TRIED DRAINING IT IN TO A BUCKET ONLY A LITTLE BIT OF WATER WILL COME

It would be then safe to say the impeller blades on the drain pump have stripped or broke causing no drain. I would replace # XXXXX
You can find it here: http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Drain-Pump/4681EA2002H/1461702

You will have to pull the dishwasher out and set it on its back to remove and install the drain pump.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Okay but one more other thing the old drain hose was one long piece the new drain hose i have gotten had a horse shoe shape piece at the top of the horse shoe shape piece there was a black hose that connoted to the float switch area

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

would that have any thing to do with it

Unless the flap in it is closing then no, it shouldn't
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I AM SORRY THE FLAP IN WHAT