Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Have a magtag washer mo#mav9557eww do you have video showing

Have a magtag washer mo#mav9557eww do you have video showing how to replace the drive belt
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! That belt is very easy to install. Simply place the belt around the pump and motor pulleys and then roll it around the large pulley in the center. Be careful of the edges of that center pulley, they can be very sharp! Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. If you need additional help or clarification, please let me know. I will work to earn your highest rating! You may refer back to this question for as long as necessary after rating, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, until your problem is resolved.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Kelly have a g/e washer I just replaced the agitator and agegertator coupler

but now it does nor agitate.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

MO# is a wbsr3140doww

Does the motor come on?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes

Can you see the pulley at the base of the transmission turning?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can I check without water hook up,Otherwise can I check it running dry

Will the tub spin in the spin cycle?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

NO it does not

Does the motor run in the spin mode? Can you see the pulley turning on the transmission in the spin cycle?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Kelly I have to break away please stand by

Sure, reply when you can.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Kelly problem has been resolved

Great! What did you find?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Kelly new question a samsung washer front loader,it agitates but when in soin mode it does not spin and there is aloud clicking noise.

Is the click from the door switch/lock area? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?