Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

FUSE NOT BLOW OVEN WANT START GET N POWER NOTHING LIGHTS U

Customer Question

FUSE NOT BLOW OVEN WANT START GET N POWER NOTHING LIGHTS UP
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So unfortunately there are 3 fuses inside the microwave that can cause this issue. Below is a link to the cavity thermal fuse, it's part number 5. You need to test for continuity with a multimeter to determine if you fuse has continuity or not. If not, then replace it.

CLICK HERE to see cavity thermostat fuse

Now below is another fuse, it's your inline fuse and it's part number 28. If this doesn't have continuity, replace it.

CLICK HERE

And lastely is the magnetron thermal fuse. If it's open, you'll need to replace both the fuse and the magnetron. It's part 11 in the diagram below.

CLICK HERE

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.