John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a washer that is leaking when it goes to spin the

Customer Question

I have a washer that is leaking when it goes to spin the water out. I had it serviced for the same problem 6 months ago and the repair man took the front off and cleaned something and everything was fine. He said it happens alot with this type of washer. Any ideas on what he did?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! When it pumps out, is the water draining well from the end of the hose? The tub should not spin much until the water is nearly all pumped out. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I found the problem. There is a plugged plastic line and once I cleaned it out it works. I found it while waiting for your response. I will pay the $5.00 but I would not be agreeable to and additional $25.00 for your help

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 years ago.
I will send your question in for a refund, you should not have to pay since you received no assistance.