Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a Whirlpool Gold G2IXEFMW Energy Star (top freezer)

Customer Question
bought in March of 2011...
We have a Whirlpool Gold G2IXEFMW Energy Star (top freezer) bought in March of 2011 it has been leaking water on the floor. please advise how to troubleshoot.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Appliance
1/1/2013
Appliance Technician: Chas, Home Appliance Technician replied 5 years ago
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Are you seeing any water on the floor of the fridge section?

seeing water on the floor of the house. not on the floor of the inside of the frig

Remove the bottom panel where the water filter is, look to see if the water is leaking from the water filter housing..

yes but also seems to be coming from freezer tube at the pan the compressor fan seems to be pulling water as if the tube is not long enough

Can you send a picture of exactly what you are talking about?
John, Home Appliance Technician