Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

I have misplaced the keys to my 21.7 cubic foot Woods Freezer. Is it possible to purchase

I have misplaced the keys to my 21.7 cubic foot Woods Freezer. Is it possible to purchase one?
The part number for the key is(NNN) NNN-NNNN

You can order the parts you need from the following places, www.apwagner.com, www.repairclinic.com, www.searspartsdirect.com, or www.partstore.com, all of these places offer easy returns and reasonable prices for their items.

.

.

Door Key(NNN) NNN-NNNNMain Product View

.

.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I live in Canada. Am I still able to access the above parts?

Yes, APwagner has stores in Canada and Partstore also.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

FYI, I tried apwagner.com and that address allows for purchases only from USA. You should recommend www.apwagner.ca for Canadian purchases. Thank you for your direction.

Sorry about that,,,
.
..