Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized
70080267

I HAVE BOSCH DISHWASHER WATER IS STAYING IN THE BOTTOM OF THE

I HAVE BOSCH DISHWASHER WATER IS STAYING IN THE BOTTOM OF THE TUB I HAVE ALREADY CHANGED THE MAIN BOARD AND THE PUMP WHAT LEFT ITS MODEL #SHE43F16UC/59
Hi my name isXXXXX me pull the service manual up and will be back in a few.
Thank you
If i can get you to go to this link:http://www.4shared.com/office/p2VtUZ1l/SHE43F16UC.html

It is my 4shared account where i uploaded the service manual for you. It is free to join, and free to use. Once you download the complete service manual i need you to go to page #43 and follow the steps to the self diagnostic program test.

And then let me know if and what fault code light is on or off.
Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

CANT OPEN PAGE 43 TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTION

Did you click the download link and not the preview link? If you hit the preview link it will not show up.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

VIEW DOC LINK

Got to click the download (blue button link below it) then it will view the entire document.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

OK GOT THE DOC WHEN I GET HOME I WILL TRY THEN GET BACK TO YOU THANK YOU

No problem, i am here till 5pm eastern time. And will return at 8:00am eastern time.
Thanks!