Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

error code F 50 on Whirlpool Cabrio washer

12/24/2012
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Hello my name is Chas. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible. First, we will need to troubleshoot your issue as there is most likely not a quick fix. Please do not to rate until our conversation is finished, you can reply to me any time even after rating by clicking on reply to expert. Please also note, some issues require parts to be replaced which is out of my control (though I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX was).

Thank you for using Pearl.com for your appliance questions, Myself and all the other experts are anxious to help you with your problem today. If you will please explain your problem and the model and serial number we can get started...

wte6600sw0

ct3571388

Can you turn the drum easily?

yes

We need to do Diagnostics, click on the link below to download the tech sheet for this unit.

Click_Here
.
.
We need to test number 3 on page 10 of this, tell me what you find...
Have you found the problem, I have not heard from you yet?

In auto diagnostics it give error codes F51 F50 F51 F51 when going into automatic diagnostics it fails to spin in CO. I have been unable to get to manual diagnostics to test for Manual:motor Spin

The F51 error code tells me everything, you have a bad RPS (rotor position sensor), this will need the updated kit to repair this problem, the part number for this item is W10183157,

You can order the parts you need from the following places, www.apwagner.com, www.repairclinic.com, www.searspartsdirect.com, or www.partstore.com, all of these places offer easy returns and reasonable prices for their items.

.

.

you can click on the link below to see how to replace this part on your unit..

Click_Here

..

.

Rotor Position Sensor W10183157       Main Product View

.

.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

.

.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!Laughing

.

.

Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Chas
Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician