How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Appliance Parts Your Own Question
Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 267
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Appliance Parts is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have a Dacor Cooktop Model SGM364W that we need to get a

This answer was rated:

We have a Dacor Cooktop Model SGM364W that we need to get a conversion kit for, to go from NG to LP. Are these still available, and where would we get one?

Appliance Parts :

Hi my name isXXXXX have been an appliance repair tech since 1992.
Let me pull the model up, and i will be back in a few. Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Okay, waiting to hear back.

Do you have the complete serial number on the unit? It will matter in the right parts.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.


You would have to change the large valves to a LP part# XXXXX
And the mediums to a LP part# XXXXX

That should give you an LP cooktop.
You can purchase them on


Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX something easy we can install ourselves?

not very easy, you have to remove whole top to gain access to the valves. I would highly recommend an appliance tech that works on Dacor do it since gas is involved too.
Appliance Parts and 6 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you