How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Appliance Parts Your Own Question
Appliance Parts
Appliance Parts, Home Appliance Tech
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 267
Experience:  Appliance tech since 1992. Factory authorized
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Appliance Parts is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a Jenn-Air Y703147 Infinity Switch to be shipped to

This answer was rated:

I need a Jenn-Air Y703147 Infinity Switch to be shipped to South Africa and it appears that no parts supplier is prepared to ship outside USA?

Appliance Parts :

Hi my name isXXXXX have been an appliance parts and repair tech since 1992.
Can you provide me your zip code address and i can look into this. Thank you


Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Rick,


Our Address isXXXXX Parkview, Johannesburg South Africa 2193.


If you could source a part I will pay for it and the shipping. I know some friends in the States but do not wish to bother them!





Appliance zone ships worldwide including your zip code in South Africa.
I called them to confirm they will. Price for shipping is $35.00.
Here is the direct link to purchase:

Hope this helps you
Rating my response does not close this question. After you rate me you can continue to ask follow-up questions at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
If you need anything else, please just let me know at any time.
Appliance Parts and 2 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you