How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Appliance Tech Dave Your Own Question
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 2610
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Appliance Tech Dave is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

trying to find parts for dcs48bqr portable grill

This answer was rated:

trying to find parts for dcs48bqr portable grill
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help you with your grill. What part do you need?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the propane diffusers I beleive they are called

Is that the steel plate that goes over the burner with round holes?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no, the pipes that carry gas throughout grill with small orifices in them. there are 3 on my grill

Do you mean the actual part with the holes where the flames come out? The burner?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes. need to order all three of them

Okay, I think I found them for your grill. They are 18" long. I think the model is 48BQR though. I will send you the link in a few minutes.

Okay. Here is the link and please ask questions if you are not sure or if the link won't work for you. Thanks.

DCS Grill Parts


Appliance Tech Dave and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you

Does the picture on the link look right?