Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

ra:sa

Customer Question

ge spacemaker microwave 1.6 cu. ft. - blown fuse?? No power to the unit at all. Power to the plug outlet. How do I know that this is the problem? Where is the fuse located? and how do I get to it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If there are no signs of life on your microwave, either it's likely that one of your fuses has gone bad or the control board has failed. Below is a link to a video that will show you how to access and test the fuses. If they check good, then replace the control board. The location of the fuses may be slightly different than the video itself, but the appearance is the exact same so just look around a bit to find the fuses.

CLICK HERE

Please Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask the question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself or the problem of your appliance.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

showing me a video from you tube is that has nothing in common with a ge spacemaker is not a valid answer!!!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
showing me a you tube video does not qualify as a valid answer!!!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

you tube video not a valid answer!!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

you tube video no help!!!

Optional Information:
Brand: GE Spacemaker
Model Number: jvm1650sh0y
What have you tried so far?: Unplugged and plugged back in. checked outlet - it is live. checked breaker switch - it is ok.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 4 years ago.
OK well I see you have given me a bad rating and don't like my help so I will opt out and if someone else can help you, they will.