Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a professional series Agua Surge dishwasher m/n PLD4375RFC2

I have a professional series Agua Surge dishwasher m/n PLD4375RFC2 s/n TH82466325
it seems to have a mind of it's own. it will come on by it's self. the buttons across the top don't always respond. it only wants to wash when i push the eco wash button then it goes into its cycle sometimes making it through the whole cycle but sometimes stops during cycle and flashes er it takes a lot of pushing on the buttons to get it to clear sometimes even when it clears and you shut the door the motor or pump will come on but no display on front

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good morning, unfortunately this means your keypad is shorting out. TouchpadNNN-NN-NNNN      Main Product View its the control panel you push the buttons on.you need to order and replace it. moisture gets inside the keys and shorts them out. you can try taking a hair dryer on low heat and go across the key and massaging them with your fingers to try and dry them out ( if your lucky sometime this works) if not here a link to order the new control keypad. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/154639207/0022/587?pathTaken=directMatch&filterPart=&pop=flush&prst=0&shdPart=154639207 thanks and best wishes, Bryan