John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Our dishwasher "Lock'On" does not come off when we press

Customer Question

Our dishwasher "Lock'On" does not come off when we press "Heated Dry" for 4 seconds.
What option do we have other than this to get out of the "Locked on " position?
Jean and Jack
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 4 years ago.

Hi, my name is Chas, I am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

.

.

Thank you for using Pearl.com for your appliance questions, Myself and all the other experts are anxious to help you with your problem today. If you will please explain your problem and the model and serial number we can get started...

.

.

The model number on Kenmore or Sears products consist of 11 digits usually, the first 3 digits tell us who made it for them and the remainder is the model number, please send the model number in the following format: 123.45678901, this will allow Just Answer to display the number and not think it is a phone number and X it out like this XXXXXXXXXX,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Don't know, it was in the condo when we bought it. All I see on the top

inside of the door, on the right, is: NSF Residential, and. W100 82280,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

inside of the door, on the right, is:  NSF Residential, and. W100 82280,

Expert:  Chas replied 4 years ago.
When you open the door, there should be a small sticker on side of the tub with the model and serail number on it.