Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have an appliance question. I have a Kenmore Dishwasher

Customer Question

I have an appliance question. I have a Kenmore Dishwasher model 665.13573K700 approx. 3 years old that fills and then almost immediately stops and the # XXXXX light /delay hrs starts blinking continuously. I pressed the cancel/drain and it also just starts blinking. along with any other buttonthat was pressed. I have reset the power hoping it would stop this, but it did not. Am I looking at a faulty electronic control or control panel as the cause?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

First

try and reset the control board. Press "high temp scrub, energy saver dry, high temp scrub, energy saver dry, high temp scrub, energy saver dry, high temp scrub, energy saver dry"

All the lights will go solid at which point you press cancel to reset the board.

**NOTE** if you don't have a "heated dry" button, use the "air dry" or "energy saver dry" button instead

let me know if it resets. thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I reset it as you said and it did not change anything. Lights still flashing and unit not operating.

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Okay, you need to replace the main control board. this is located inside the door, remove the screws around the inside of the door and lift the inner panel up, you can access it that way for replacing, heres a link to order the control. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/W10084142/0022/665?pathTaken=directMatch&filterPart=&pop=flush&prst=0&shdPart=W10084142 I hope this info helps. thanks and best wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for help. Am gonna work. On it this evening when I get off
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
okay. your welcome. talk later , Bryan