Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Where is Kenmore 78403 Made? Which company manufactures this

Where is Kenmore 78403 Made? Which company manufactures this stove for Sears?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! There are three numbers before the ones you have posted, what are they, please?
I found it, that was manufactured by Frigidaire. What is the serial number, please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I do have the stove yet. I just signed the contract and wait for delivery. Before I accept the order, I want to be sure that it is made in USA and

by whom.

Also, please give me the feedback of other user's review.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I do not have the stove yet. I just ordered it. Is this stove
manufactured in the USA or outside the country?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I do not have the stove yet. I just ordered it from Sears.
Is this stove manufactured in USA or outside the country?

The stove is a Frigidaire product that could have been made in the US or Canada, depending on the serial number. There are no specific reviews for that exact model, but some reviews for Frigidaire comparable models are below. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

Rating my answer "OK Service" or better is the only way I receive credit for helping you. If you need additional help or clarification, please let me know. I will work to earn your highest rating! You may refer back to this question for as long as necessary after rating, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, until your problem is resolved.