MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

how do i make the start/resume light quit flashing on my d

how do i make the start/resume light quit flashing on my dishwasher
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be helping you with your question today. When you press the start button does the light up for a couple seconds and then start flashing?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it is flashing all the time

If it just keeps flashing you have a bad touch pad and need to replace it. The touch pad is the control panel on the top of the door with all the buttons on it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the dishwasher is only a month and a half old. my buttons are on front of door at the top

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
You asked what was wrong here and the prior expert gave you the right answer. This is under warranty, so you can have it fixed for free. Just because something is new does not mean it cannot break; using that logic means your unit should be working and it is obviously not. Telling me an appliance should not be broken because it is new has no effect on anything.
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS